After caddying on the LPGA tour for 10 years, I have spent the last 15 concentrating on teaching all skill levels of players. Here is what I think is important:
1) People learn in different ways- visual, kinesthetic and verbal. The key is to tap into someone's learning style to help him or her learn faster.
2) I always work with where the student is and balance both sides of the golf swing- there is not one mold to put you in.
3) If I have to, I'll find new and creative ways to get the student to understand and feel the modifications.
4) I never stop learning to bring you the best and simplest ways to take you where you want to go with your golf game.
- Graduate, University of Florida B.S. in Business Administration
- Member of the Lady Gator Golf Team
- Played mini tours for 3 years after college
- Caddied on the LPGA Tour for 10 years, 3 wins with Sherri Turner
- Class A Member of the LPGA Teaching and Club Professional Division
- First Certified Plane Truth Instructor in the Northeast